Weight Loss Philosophy
Recent statistics from the Center for Disease Control and the National Center for Health Statistics indicate that 33 percent of American adults are obese, up 25 percent since 1980. Telling an individual to eat less when they are overweight is equivalent to telling a person with asthma to stop wheezing. Just as a diabetic or hypertensive person can’t be expected to control his or her disease without a suitable diet and medical program, neither should an overweight person.
You Can Lose Weight
Weight loss is extremely difficult for most people; however, the principles are easy enough to understand: eat less and exercise more. Yet, like many other things that appear simple in theory, losing weight in practice can be complicated. That is why we have personally designed our weight loss program to be the most comprehensive physician-supervised weight loss plan available.
Our program utilizes all proven successful weight loss techniques including the use of customized diets, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, exercise plans, vitamins, amino acid injections, prescription appetite suppressants, and behavioral diet modifications.
After a thorough evaluation, a customized program is chosen based on the specific needs and wants of each patient. This all-encompassing approach ensures that you will reach your target weight as quickly and safely as possible.
Rogers Medical Weight Loss Program
We have designed a program for patients who have developed a subconscious food obsession and who have been unsuccessful at achieving or maintaining an ideal body weight. It is essential that the patient understand that our comprehensive program will be administered as a whole, not just as a drug therapy. It has many vital components including:
- Counseling, which is the underlying success factor
- Low to moderate exercise
- Diet modification
- Prescription appetite suppressants
- Pharmaceutical grade supplements and vitamins
- Full body detox
- Holistic Weight Loss
Weekly one-on-one visits, nutritional counseling, and the accountability factor are essential to our program’s success. We provide the necessary tools, support, and assistance designed to modify behavior for a sustainable healthy lifestyle.
We will be teaching our patients to lose weight the wise way with a low to moderate exercise program designed to enhance weight loss naturally. In addition to losing weight, the benefits of daily exercise include lowering cholesterol levels, improving cardiac function, and improving overall health, well-being, and quality of life. Our number one priority is to help you reach your goal weight as quickly and safely as possible.
Your BMI Score:
- 5 – 24.9 This is a healthy weight range for most adults. It represents the lowest level of risk for heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.
- 25 – 29.9 This range is considered overweight for most adults and poses an added health risks. Exceptions to this group are adults who are extra muscular or possess a large skeletal frame. According to the CDC, 34.3% of adults are overweight (BMI range 25-29.9).
- 30 Obesity among American adults occurs in about 30% of the population. According to the CDC, more than one-third of U.S. adults were obese in 2005-2006. This includes 33.3% of men and 35.3% of women.